Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Freaking heat.

Man I can't stand these hot days, it's only supposed to be two super hot days in a row, which was yesterday and  today, then it's supposed to be 81 tomorrow which will be a relief from this. I really hate hot days, I don't feel like I can get anything done because I feel so darn sluggish. I also feel terrible for Saphira, she's still breastfed and when I try to feed her she sweats like crazy. I worry that she's not getting enough to eat/hydrate her because feedings always end short because she can't take the heat. I mean she pours sweat when trying to eat in this weather it sucks. I need a really good AC unit, but that's just one more item that I just don't have the money for. I'm going to guess most likely the job I wanted to go for has probably been filled. Just not a happy camper right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment