Sunday, July 10, 2011

Introduction.

Hello all, I'm quite new to this whole blogging thing and hell I may not even be doing it right. For this blog I'm going to be talking about our everyday life as new parents. I also would love to have sort of an advice column type deal. I have been taking some psychology courses, plus just have life experience in many things, so if you'd like to be the 1st to get some advice leave me a comment with your situation, or if you'd like you can  email me kharvey251@gmail.com.
A little about myself and current situation, I'm 26yrs old and I have a 4 month old daughter (well 4 months tomorrow but close enough lol). Right now I'm living in a home with myself, fiance, daughter, mother and my two brothers. Needless to say it's a tight fit. My Fiance and I moved back up to NJ shortly after our daughter was born hoping for better job opportunities. Unfortunately that is not the case. I just finally found a job listing that is perfect for me but it's a little further from home than I can manage without a car. So now I'm trying to figure out a way to get a vehicle so I can work but I have no money so with no money I can't get a car and with no car I can't get a job to get money. I hate situations like this.
Well anyway, that's a quick little glimpse into my current situation. I hope to start getting some followers and posting up some cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment