Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Interview

So I managed to get down to the restaurant for an interview. She told me to come in this weekend because she wants to see how I do. So basically I've got the job, but I still need to resolve how I'm going to get there everyday that I work. That part is really gonna suck. Then there's Saphira, who refuses to take bottles right now for 1 thing and the other problem with her is when I'm not around she screams. This should be interesting.
I'm also not looking forward to tomorrow, Saphira has to go for her 4 month vaccinations, which means like five shots. It always makes me feel bad, but I have to give her credit, she's a trooper. She only cries when the needle goes in then she stops right away. Then after that we have to go out to the work first NJ office. Then there's grocery shopping and I need some clothes to work in, ugh having access to a car only one day a week really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment