Monday, July 11, 2011

Losing the baby weight

Well it's been 4 months today since she was born. I've been way too exhausted to even consider trying to lose the weight and still sorta am but I need to start doing something about it. I'll keep track of my weekly progress here and maybe anyone who reads this can help keep me motivated. I gained a lot during pregnancy and then after I continued gaining because I'm an ex smoker who is STILL having cravings and the only way to shut them up is to eat. So this is going to be a tough journey. I currently weigh 207lbs and I'd like to get back to my 140 or at the very least get to about 150. From what I read losing this much weight is going to take a lot of time but I'm hoping to cut the time down a little bit. I really hate not fitting into my old clothes. Maybe what I'll do is for every lb I lose I'll put away a few bucks until I hit my goal weight then I'll have money for new clothes for my new waistline. Idk I need some motivation because I've been so tired lately. The heat really hasn't been helping though, I don't really feel like going for a walk in 90 degree weather, especially with my little one. Anyway, I'll post up weekly updates on the weight loss. Hopefully I'll have some success.

No comments:

Post a Comment